… and then email it to your teacher.
Find and tap on the PS (PowerSchool app)
- PowerSchool should load and log you into your account.
- Find the apple icon (picture) on the left and tap on it to find a list of your classes.
- Find the class you need and tap on “Go to class” in blue on the right side of the screen.
- Go to the homework area – this may vary by teacher, but is found on the left side of the screen.
- Find your specific assignment. Tap on it to open.
- See the worksheet on the screen? Look at the bottom right of the screen. You will see a square with an arrow pointing straight up. You will see it later on, but the box part will be larger. This is the SHARE icon. Tap on it to share this document with Notability.
- Tap on the Notability icon –
- Create a NEW NOTE.
- Find Note Title on the screen and tap on it. Change the name of this document to a good name for this file – something so you know how to find it in Notability.
- Click the blue DONE button on the right side of the keyboard.
- Click on BACK (found at the upper left).
- You have prepared the document to go to Notability. Tap Import on the upper right of the screen. You will see the comment “1 file sent to Notability”. Click Done.
- Go to Notability, open the folder for your class.
Find the file, open the file and you can then write or type the information on the screen.
Continue to work until your assignment is complete.
When the assignment is complete, continue to the next steps.
WOW! Your assignment is done!!
- You are in
and your Assignment is open (you can see the work you completed).
Be sure your assignment is open.
- Look at the upper left. Find that box with the arrow pointing straight up out of the box. Remember that is the share icon–only the box is larger. Tap on this icon.
- Tap on email.
- Format should be PDF (top line of this screen).
- Email Notes.
- Enter your teacher’s email address in the To: section of the email – you may see her name pop up as you start to type and you can just tap on it.
- Click on the blue circle with white arrow in the upper right corner of this screen to send an email to the teacher.
- Email with assignment SENT!
Remember that your completed assignment is under the folder with the class name if you need to look at it.
Changing the file name is very important in locating your work to study for a test.